Alliance Infinity
Alliance Infinity
Alliance Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

|[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire

Go down 
+27
Akash001
aqilFamous31
Gohan
juan1998
ZeusKiller
lollaby.
TheUnknownDude
luisje23
Lehenidas
C4pt4inJoseph
XXCaptainPriceXX
Blackie6789
SonGokuSsj
xSnake
LRGD
JOHNCEANA
woutertje
JohnScott
Deathisnear
SilentKill007
Leon12
Higher
deca
Sanches07
El3ctricdude
ShadowKillerMike
GDRocker
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkEzio

|[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:34 am

1. NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/DarkEzio121

2. Best Map/Worst Map ►Best=TimberTown/Worst=Warehouse/Courtyard.

3. Best Gun/Worst Gun ►MP5/M110.
  4. Clan History ►[BACON].

5. Will you be loyal to LGD? ►YES.

6. Who recommended you to LGD? ► I wasn't recommended to LGD i chose to leave Bacon to find a clan that treats each member equally .
  7. What do you know about LGD? ► I don't know very much about [LGD].

8. Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► i want to join LGD because i want to join a clan were each member is treated equally.

9. What makes you think we should accept you? ► I don't think you should accept me but I would be grateful for a chance.

10. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► I will help to claim as many clan server's as i can no questions asked.

11. How long have you been playing BeGone? ► Just under a month.

12. When do you like to do your test? ► Im not really bothered as long as it is between 12.00 and 14.30.

13. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► Yes I know MTMT.

14. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ► i can ther's nothing really unique about me taht i can think of at the moment but if i do i will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Deathisn

PostSubject: Application form for LGD   |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:07 am

Application Form
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. NPlay Profile Link ► http://www.nplay.com/profile/Deathisnear

2. Best Map/Worst Map ► Warehouse/Pipeline

3. Best Gun/Worst Gun ►everygun/nogun

4. Clan History ►X original, ox, lf, and kfe

5. Will you be loyal to LGD? ► yes that is my most valuable feature

6. Who recommended you to LGD? ► demarcus2001

7. What do you know about LGD? ► it is an elite clan no joke

8. Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► I would like to join to join your clan because it is an elite clan and I would wear the clan tag well Smile. Be a pro.

9. What makes you think we should accept you? ► My loyalty and skill

10. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► A skilled player and a friend

11. How long have you been playing BeGone? ► 3 years without an account and a month with an account. sorry i've been having school this last month so that's why my kills are so low and all I play in is in clan servers

12. When do you like to do your test? ► saturdays 3rd and 4th of the month 

13. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► leon12, demarcus2001, and troxie

14. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ►  http://img.humorsharing.com/media/images/1207/i_funny_crazy_kids_500bf9f508c85.jpg

Back to top Go down
Deathisnear

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:47 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Form

2. Best Map/Worst Map ► ware/pipeline

4. Clan History ►x unknown,ox,lf,and kfe

5. Will you be loyal to LGD? ► yes that is my best feature

8. Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► I would like to be honored enough to call myself a member of lgd the elitest clan on begone. Be a pro and a good sport.

9. What makes you think we should accept you? ► I have skills and am loyal to the end

10. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► a skilled member and a great friend Smile

11. How long have you been playing BeGone? ► 3 years without a profile and a month with a profile

12. When do you like to do your test? ► 3rd and 4th saturdays of everymonth

13. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► demarcus2001,leon12,and troxie

14. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ►i would but i don't know how to XD

Back to top Go down
JohnScott

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:05 am

|[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 Lgdapp10

• NPlay Profile Link
  • http://www.nplay.com/profile/JohnScott
  • Best Map/Worst Map ►Timbertown is the best Pipeline is the worst.

• Best Gun/Worst Gun ►M4 is the best Machine gun is the worst

• Clan History ►I Was a member of a clan before they were all deleated. I was a good member and a admin.

• Will you be loyal to LGD? ►Yes with-out a doubt

• Who recommended you to LGD? ►I don't know any members by name, i was referred here by a team mate last round i can not recall the name.

• What do you know about LGD? ►I know you'r clan is faithful to your members

• Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►I want to have a good group of people to call friends on Begone.

• What makes you think we should accept you? ►I'm a loyal hard working player and i will not be devious to this clan.

• What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►I'm a good player but not the best by all means.

• How long have you been playing BeGone? ► 2 years but my old account was deleted by my older brother. If you would like the username of my old account it is DBIALFG.

• When do you like to do your test? ► between 5pm and 8pm every day but tuesday.

• Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►No I do not

• Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ►I am a Eagle Scout. Rank awarded in the centennial year (2012) and I wish you all the best in the days to follow. 
Back to top Go down
Fahreza5

PostSubject: can i join   |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:08 pm

king Smile bounce lol!  can I join lol! bounce Smile king
Back to top Go down
Deathisnear

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:28 pm

My new account is WhiteRose My old account was Deathisnear

http://www.nplay.com/profile/WhiteRose
Back to top Go down
GDRocker
GDRocker

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:59 pm

SilentKill007 wrote:
[*]NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/SilentKill007

[*]Best Map/Worst Map ►Timbertown /Nothing

[*]Best Gun/Worst Gun ►M4A1/Nothing

[*]Clan History ►2 Clans

[*]Will you be loyal to LGD? ►Sure

[*]Who recommended you to LGD? ►GDRocker

[*]What do you know about LGD? ►Bst Clan

[*]Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► I will do my best

[*]What makes you think we should accept you? ►I played well

[*]What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►A win in clan war

[*]How long have you been playing BeGone? ►6 months

[*]When do you like to do your test? ►Evening/Indian time

[*]Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►GDRocker

[*]Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ►Yes
[*]
You are being invited to the clan as a test recruit...
Chances of removal are high if you don't stay active in our warehouse server and play with other LGD members.Join us on Raidcall whenever you can.
Back to top Go down
GDRocker
GDRocker

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:04 pm

DarkEzio wrote:

1. NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/DarkEzio121

2. Best Map/Worst Map ►Best=TimberTown/Worst=Warehouse/Courtyard.

3. Best Gun/Worst Gun ►MP5/M110.
  4. Clan History ►[BACON].

5. Will you be loyal to LGD? ►YES.

6. Who recommended you to LGD? ► I wasn't recommended to LGD i chose to leave Bacon to find a clan that treats each member equally .
  7. What do you know about LGD? ► I don't know very much about [LGD].

8. Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► i want to join LGD because i want to join a clan were each member is treated equally.

9. What makes you think we should accept you? ► I don't think you should accept me but I would be grateful for a chance.

10. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► I will help to claim as many clan server's as i can no questions asked.

11. How long have you been playing BeGone? ► Just under a month.

12. When do you like to do your test? ► Im not really bothered as long as it is between 12.00 and 14.30.

13. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► Yes I know MTMT.

14. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ► i can ther's nothing really unique about me taht i can think of at the moment but if i do i will let you know.

Your application has been rejected.
Next Time - Put more effort in your application.
You can try again in a week.
Back to top Go down
GDRocker
GDRocker

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:06 pm

JohnScott wrote:

• NPlay Profile Link

• http://www.nplay.com/profile/JohnScott

• Best Map/Worst Map ►Timbertown is the best Pipeline is the worst.

• Best Gun/Worst Gun ►M4 is the best Machine gun is the worst

• Clan History ►I Was a member of a clan before they were all deleated. I was a good member and a admin.

• Will you be loyal to LGD? ►Yes with-out a doubt

• Who recommended you to LGD? ►I don't know any members by name, i was referred here by a team mate last round i can not recall the name.

• What do you know about LGD? ►I know you'r clan is faithful to your members

• Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►I want to have a good group of people to call friends on Begone.

• What makes you think we should accept you? ►I'm a loyal hard working player and i will not be devious to this clan.

• What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►I'm a good player but not the best by all means.

• How long have you been playing BeGone? ► 2 years but my old account was deleted by my older brother. If you would like the username of my old account it is DBIALFG.

• When do you like to do your test? ► between 5pm and 8pm every day but tuesday.

• Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►No I do not

• Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ►I am a Eagle Scout. Rank awarded in the centennial year (2012) and I wish you all the best in the days to follow. 

You need to improve your stats..
Your application has been rejected..
Try again in a week.
Back to top Go down
GDRocker
GDRocker

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Deathisnear wrote:
Application Form

2. Best Map/Worst Map ► ware/pipeline

4. Clan History ►x unknown,ox,lf,and kfe

5. Will you be loyal to LGD? ► yes that is my best feature

8. Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► I would like to be honored enough to call myself a member of lgd the elitest clan on begone. Be a pro and a good sport.

9. What makes you think we should accept you? ► I have skills and am loyal to the end

10. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► a skilled member and a great friend Smile

11. How long have you been playing BeGone? ► 3 years without a profile and a month with a profile

12. When do you like to do your test? ► 3rd and 4th saturdays of everymonth

13. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► demarcus2001,leon12,and troxie

14. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ►i would but i don't know how to XD

Application Rejected as cant open the provided profile.
Back to top Go down
woutertje

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:19 pm

[*]NPlay Profile Link ► www.nplay.com/profile/woutertje

[*]Best Map/Worst Map ► Warehouse/Courtyard

[*]Best Gun/Worst Gun ► M4A1/Shotgun

[*]Clan History ► None

[*]Will you be loyal to LGD? ► 100%

[*]Who recommended you to LGD? ► My mom

[*]What do you know about LGD? ► That they are very experienced and very active.

[*]Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► Because I think LGD is the best clan concerning execution of clan wars.  

[*]What makes you think we should accept you? ► Test me and you will see 

[*]What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► I can help out in every problematic situation.

[*]How long have you been playing BeGone? ► 5 days

[*]When do you like to do your test? ► Anytime

[*]Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► no 

[*]Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ► lol! 
Back to top Go down
JOHNCEANA

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:11 pm

• NPlay Profile Link ►

• http://www.nplay.com/profile/JOHNCEANA

• Best Map/Worst Map ►Warehouse

• Best Gun/Worst Gun ►MP5/shotgun

• Clan History ► |[LGD]|Above And Beyond

• Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes,i cross my heart and hope to die

• Who recommended you to LGD? ►i applied myself

• What do you know about LGD? ►i know many of its members,they are my frnds:D 

• Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►

• What makes you think we should accept you? ►i am a pro at begone and i have experience too

• What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►i would play well with its clan tag  all the time

• How long have you been playing BeGone? ►1hrs

• When do you like to do your test? ►whenever you want

• Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►Yes,i like GDrocker and leon12,gdrocker is my good friend

• Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ►31 kills 2 death
Back to top Go down
LRGD

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:04 am

• NPlay Profile Link

• http://www.nplay.com/profile/LRGD

• Best Map/Worst Map ►Best Warehouse, Timbertown/ Worst pipeline I lagged and stopped the only time I have played it

• Best Gun/Worst Gun ►Best Mp5 Worst M249

• Clan History ►None

• Will you be loyal to LGD?
  • Definitely

• Who recommended you to LGD? ►No one

• What do you know about LGD? 
  • ►Despite my name I know nothing beside LGD seems like a very competitive and solid community

• Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► I want to join because I want show my talent and be an active member in a clan that will do great things. What I have to accomplish is get my skills to the maximum potential 

• What makes you think we should accept you? ►I am Dedicated and I think I can be good addition to LGD

• What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► I strive to help and make sure everyone is on top of things and be where they need to be, do what they need to do, and I can help contribute these things to the clan.

• How long have you been playing BeGone? ►About a week but I feel I have a strong background of skills because of the previous games I have played, console and none console.

• When do you like to do your test? ► Whenever is convenient for your guys.

• Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►No

• Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation|[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 <a href=|[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 7945_011" />
Back to top Go down
PSINGH

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:18 pm

[img][/img]
https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/18/45/94/07/lgdapp10.png[/img][/center[/url]]

• NPlay Profile Link
  • http://www.nplay.com/profile/Psinghoo7
  • Best Map/Worst Map ►WAREHOUSE IS MY BEST MAP AND PIPLINE IS MY WORST 

• Best Gun/Worst Gun ►MP5 AND PISTOL ARE
  •  MY BEST WEAPON AND MACHINEGUN IS MY WORST
  • Clan History ►JUST JOINED A CLAN NAMED DARTH BUT NO ONES SEEM TO BE ONLINE IN THAT CLAN AND THERE IS NO LOYALTY IN THAT CLAN SO I WANT TO LEAVE THAT CLAN AND WANT OT JOIN URS AS UR CLAN IS VERY REPUTED AND KNOWN.

• Will you be loyal to LGD? ►I WIL BE LOYAL TO LDG ALWAYS

• Who recommended you to LGD? ►GIRISH, ILEX,AND MANY OTHERS

• What do you know about LGD? ►EVERY SINGLE PLAYER OF LGD IS A LEGEND

• Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD?

• AS UR CLAN IS WEL WELL WELL KNOWN AND EVERY ONE IS TREATED VERY WELL AND R MADE INTO LEGENS BY UR OFFICERS, AND I WANT TO BE ONE OF UR LEGEND 
  • What makes you think we should accept you? ►I STARTED PLAYING THIS YEAR ITSELF AND I AM DOING VERY WELL. AND MY TACTIS ARE GOOD

• What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►TRY HARD TO TO GET IT TO NUMBER 1 AS U DID TODAY BY CAPTURING A.G CLAN SERVER AND I WILL GIVE RESPECT TO MY CLAN

• How long have you been playing BeGone? ►SCIENCE 1 YEAR

• When do you like to do your test? ►TOMMOROW AT 6AM BUT I LIVE IN INDIA AND DONT KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS AT URS WHEN IT IS 6 HERE SO JUST MESSAGE ME WHEN UR AVALIABLE TO MME OR MY FB ID IS PSINGHJHUTTI@ROCKETMAIL.COM

• Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►DRU,GIRISG,ILEX,SUPRA,AND FEW OTHERS

• Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ►I THINK THIS ISNT A FUN CLAN AS U MENTIOND ABOVE IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS !!!
Back to top Go down
xSnake

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:39 am

[*]Nplay perfil Enlace ►
http://www.nplay.com/profile/xSnake

[*]Best Mapa / Peor Mapa ►

[*]Best Gun / Peor ►Curtyard---- pipepline

[*]Clan Historia ►USSR

[*]¿Va a ser leales a LGD? ►Yes

[*]¿Quién te recomienda LGD? ►Nadie

[*]¿Qué sabe usted de LGD? ►Que es un buen clan

[*]¿Por qué quieres unirte LGD? ¿Qué tiene de lograr mediante la unión LGD? ► Amigos y mejorar mi habilidad

[*]¿Qué te hace pensar que deberíamos aceptarlo? ►porque soy un excelente jugador juego todos los dias

[*]¿Qué contribuciones puede hacer para LGD si aceptan? ►Respeto y kills

[*]¿Cuánto tiempo llevas jugando BeGone? ►1 semana pero mira mis kill

[*]¿Cuándo le gustaría hacer la prueba? ►Cuanto quieran

[*]¿Conoces a alguien de LGD? En caso afirmativo ¿quiénes son? ►no conosco a nadie

[*]Pon algo que es única para usted. Tal vez una broma o una captura de pantalla de su alta puntuación, nada, sólo que nos ponen de buen humor para su ► evaluvation
Back to top Go down
SonGokuSsj

SonGokuSsj

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:50 am

Hello LGD Member's.
This Is SonGokuSsj Clan Member And General Of DeaD.

This Is To Inform You That Our Clan Owner (KillerZCouncil) Has Decided To Make An Alliance With Your Clan.He Said That We Both Clan's Were Already Alliance With Each Other Earlier , But Due To Clan Wipe Out With Dmage , He Want An Alliance Back With LGD. Do You Want An Alliance With Us ?  
 cheers Very Happy 

~~Your Regard's.
--- SonGokuSsj Visit Me For More Information.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Beasts-Of-Fury.webs.com
Blackie6789

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:21 am

• NPlay Profile Linkhttp://www.nplay.com/profile/Blackie6789
  • Best Map/Worst Map ►Warehouse,Pipeline.
  • Best Gun/Worst Gun ►M4.
  • Clan History ►None.
  • Will you be loyal to LGD? ►Yes.
  • Who recommended you to LGD? ►No one.
  • What do you know about LGD? ►I'd like to become a member.
  • Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► I'd like to be part of a clan. 
  • What makes you think we should accept you? ► I've been playing Begone for quite a while, and I consider myself decent at it.
  • What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►I will participate actively and help spread the name of the clan around.
  • How long have you been playing BeGone? ►Almost a year.
  • When do you like to do your test? ►Around 7:00pm. Central Standard TIme.
  • Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►No.
  • Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ►50+ kills one round.

Back to top Go down
Raditzz

PostSubject: Application Form   |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:39 pm

[*]NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/Raditzz
[*]Best Map/Worst Map ►Warehouse/Pipeline.
[*]Best Gun/Worst Gun ► I'm good with all
[*]Clan History ► Trinity, DeaD
[*]Will you be loyal to LGD? ►Yes.
[*]Who recommended you to LGD? ► Giovanny
[*]What do you know about LGD? ► i know that u once had an alliance to DeaD called INFINITY
[*]Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► I'd like to be part of a clan. 
[*]What makes you think we should accept you? ► I've been playing Begone for quite a while, and I consider myself decent at it.
[*]What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►I will participate actively and help spread the name of the clan around.
[*]How long have you been playing BeGone? ► 2-3 years
[*]When do you like to do your test? ► How about now? No but as fast as possible
[*]Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► Leonidas, Arya007, Giovanny and leon12
[*]Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ► Best highscore is 83.3
Back to top Go down
intel

PostSubject: Application   |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:36 pm

[img]

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/18/45/94/07/lgdapp10.png[/img][/center]

• NPlay Profile Link ► http://www.nplay.com/profile/intelanands
  • Best Map/Worst Map ► warehouse and courtyard / Pipeline
  • Best Gun/Worst Gun ► MP5 / Sniper
  • Clan History ► None
  • Will you be loyal to LGD? ► YES
  • Who recommended you to LGD? ► hawkilo
  • What do you know about LGD? ► Most of the good players are from LEDGEND
  • Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► I want to be a part of this clan, get to know everyone and raise the name of this clan. I don't have to accomplish anything.
  • What makes you think we should accept you? ► I am an nice player, I respect everyone and I will raise the name of LGD.
  • What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► I will surely raise the name of LGD and be an active part of it.
  • How long have you been playing BeGone? ► More than 4 months(2 minths with an account)
  • When do you like to do your test? ► any day after 5 pm IST (+5.30 GMT)
  • Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► hawkilo
  • Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation

Back to top Go down
XXCaptainPriceXX

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:36 pm

• Best Map/Worst Map ► TimberTown

• Best Gun/Worst Gun ► M4A1 / SAW

• Clan History ► none

• Will you be loyal to LGD? ► No question of that

• Who recommended you to LGD? ► No one

• What do you know about LGD? ► Accpets good players and turns them into pros

• Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► I want to join because i like pro clans and sociable ones. I want to become a legend |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 Icon_smile

• What makes you think we should accept you? ► My experience , my profile and my skills.

• What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► Help them at need. Suggesting ideas for improving the clan and the recruit training. Being one of your pros.

• How long have you been playing BeGone? ► I made my account on year ago but i only played for about 2-3 months

• When do you like to do your test? ► Anytime it suits you

• Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► Leon12

• Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ► 
Back to top Go down
C4pt4inJoseph

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:48 am

[*]NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/C4pt4inJoseph
[*]Best Map/Worst Map ►Best Map:Warehouse Tower. Worst Map:Pipeline, crane, 
[*]Best Gun/Worst Gun ►Best Gun:M4A5 Worst Gun:MP5

[*]Clan History ►X, Csw, EA

[*]Will you be loyal to LGD? ►Yes of course,  my middle name is loyalty,Loyalty is something that you can prove people by your actions when you do the action... Its something that alot of people LIE and i know that i posses it.
[*]Who recommended you to LGD? ►Well, the Maturity and good discipline of this clan.You guys are really skilled and i want to me many more people to play with.

[*]What do you know about LGD? ►LGD is a good clan, i want to be a player with a good teamwork group, the players are really skilled, and its also one the oldest clans in begone since the clan deletion.I could learn alot from you guys and also improve alot.

[*]Why do you want to join LGD? as I said above, i wanna be part of a clan that is based on honor, loyalty, and freindship, with a great leader.

What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►uhhh dont understand this question, but i wanna show you guys that i deserve in this clan somehow. Well, that question cna only be answserd when you are in the clan, not sure. Many thing lol?

[*]What makes you think we should accept you? ►I'm pretty skilled, i dont brag, i am mature, and i'm a cool person to talk to. Ik i ahev to prove it to you so i will do my best.

[*]What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► another question that can't be answered so far. Well ill think of something if i ever get in, but i got alot of faith i can get in.

[*]How long have you been playing BeGone? ►2013 but i had an old acc so since like january i guess

[*]When do you like to do your test? ►Any time when im online, on saturday is best tho, i ussaly do a warm up, so i can get into the game.

[*]Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► LebronJames94, hes my pal. I know other but i haven't yet added them. becuase i can't remember their name. xD
[*]Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ►Yup:D <--- lololl haha |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 Icon_biggrin |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 Icon_biggrin |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 Icon_biggrina vampire walks into a bar, and the bartender asks what he'll have... the vampire says " a cup of hot water" but the bartender asks " but your a vampire,"Dont you drink blood? then the vampire reached into his coat, pulled out his tampons , and saus, TEA TIME! lol retarted joke .-.

|[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 Empty |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 Empty
Back to top Go down
Lehenidas

Lehenidas

PostSubject: Lehenidas - Application   |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:47 am

• NPlay Profile Link ► 

• http://www.nplay.com/profile/Lehenidas

• Best Map/Worst Map ► Warehouse / Pipeline

• Best Gun/Worst Gun ► M4A1 / M110

• Clan History ► I was a lone wolf, although I am familiar with multiplayer clans - I was part of several and had one of my own when I used to play Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast.

• Will you be loyal to LGD? ► I would be honored to join this exquisite tribe and be a part of it as long as I play BeGone. 

• Who recommended you to LGD? ► I've played some matches with several members, that's the source of my symphathy. I really enjoyed playing together with Psinghoo7 and Girish.

• What do you know about LGD? ► I am familiar with the information given in this thread and found on the Clan Page. I've also heard very positive feedback about LEGENDS.

• Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► I see LGD as a community that supports growth. For me, keywords are friendship, honesty, discipline, respect and virtue. By joining such an amazing team of players from all around the world, I feel I too have the opportunity to gain experience, maximize the fun and contribute to something good.

• What makes you think we should accept you? ► The source of my confidence is the knowledge that I am a very reliable person, one who is capable of both serving and guiding. I have many gifts and I am aware of them, but also I know my limits. 

• What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► 
  • I am looking forward to a great series of events as soon as I would be a part of LGD. I'm sure I can give value to this group and all of it's members in all walks of life. I am a man who knows things for what they are. I believe the rules of LGD are very similar to those of mine. I am open to anything and would love to share everything that I have with you.

• How long have you been playing BeGone? ► I've been playing it for more than a year now.

• When do you like to do your test? ► As soon as possible, when the circumstances are granted.

• Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► I have spoken with Psinghoo7 and Girish, but I recall seeing GDRocker and lebronjames94 before. I would love to get to know to the other members as well.

• Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ► Well, I know I have already talked too much about myself, but then isn't this supposed to be something like a Curriculum Vitae? So I will finish with this: people often call me golden-handed. I give great massages, I am a talented musician, I've got advanced drawing and calligraphy skills and I can create something out of nothing. I am 'skilled in developing skills' or adapting to all situations of life. Being a 90's child, video games are a part of my life - although not so much lately, however I've found great joy in playing BeGone. I am sure I would have an amazing time with you, Legends. With all respect I am looking forward to talk with you.
Back to top Go down
http://whenyoureturntobudapest.tumblr.com/
luisje23

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:24 pm

1. NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/Xtronick

2. Best Map/Worst Map ►Best: I love the map Warehouse, because i enjoy rushing. Worst:Crane I don't like this clan because its to big, and i don't enjoy sniping.

3. Best Gun/Worst Gun ►Best Gun: My best gun is the M4A1 Worst: and my worst gun is the Sniper

4. Clan History ►I have been in the clan **** for about 1 month.

5. Will you be loyal to LGD? ►Yes, I am a very loyal and respectful person. If someone needs my help ill be there, I can help teach people how to become better at the game and I am willing to help recruit if need be.

6. Who recommended you to LGD? ►No one, recommended me. I was just looking through the all of the clans and LGD caught my site, I looked at the people in the clan and the webpage and I liked it, so here I am.

7. What do you know about LGD? ►I dont know much, but I know that its a good clan, and has lots of good and respectful people in it.

8. Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► I would like to join a clan, because I feel better in a clan. I like to help people out, gain new friends and play in scrims. I hope to accomplish in this clan that I will become a better player, by you guys teaching me some new things that I haven't learnt yet.

9. What makes you think we should accept you? ►I am a very happy and joyful person that will bring excitement and skill to the clan. I think i'm pretty good at the game so I can also help others become better. Once I have been in the clan for awhile and you have got to know me If you'd let me I would scrim and make your clan more well known.

10. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►I can teach people new things, may people happy if there sad and I can help you guys win scrims.

11. How long have you been playing Be Gone  ►I have been playing begone for around 4-5 months but I have only had this account for around 2 months. Before this account I didn't play serious, I was just here for fun ( I am still here for fun) just I play more serious now.

12. When do you like to do your test? ► I am free anytime on Saturday or Sunday but after 4:00 pm (Australian time) on Monday - Friday.

13. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►No i don't know anyone from LGD. But I hope I get to and make a lot of new friends.

14. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ►I have not taken any screen shots of my play even though I've got a lot of high scores. And I've got some jokes but I would not like to say them just in case you don't like them and think I'm weird Razz.
  15. I will try to get on raid call as much as I can but I've got my own server o raid call so I might not be on to much unless i'm playing. 
  16. Thank you for reading my request and I hope I can join. When you get back to me can you please send me a message on begone. Thankyou
  17. My name is Xtronick

Hihgg
Back to top Go down
luisje23

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:37 am

**** was **** dont know why it did that
Back to top Go down
luisje23

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:39 am

wow **** is A    SS    A   SS   I  N   S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

|[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance Infinity :: Clan Advertisements & Recruitment-
Jump to: