Alliance Infinity
Alliance Infinity
Alliance Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

|[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire

Go down 
+27
Akash001
aqilFamous31
Gohan
juan1998
ZeusKiller
lollaby.
TheUnknownDude
luisje23
Lehenidas
C4pt4inJoseph
XXCaptainPriceXX
Blackie6789
SonGokuSsj
xSnake
LRGD
JOHNCEANA
woutertje
JohnScott
Deathisnear
SilentKill007
Leon12
Higher
deca
Sanches07
El3ctricdude
ShadowKillerMike
GDRocker
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
UnderageBeluga

|[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:46 pm

1. NPlay Profile Link ► http://www.nplay.com/profile/UnderageBeluga

1. Best Map/Worst Map ► Best map: Pipeline, Worst Map: Not bad at any, worst is probably Courtyard.

2. Best Gun/Worst Gun ► Best Gun: MP5, Worst Gun: Shotgun

3. Clan History ► N/A

4. Will you be loyal to LGD? ► I wish to contribute to the well-being of LGD's reputation and fight for it on the battlefield.

5. Who recommended you to LGD? ► On Crane, the only person who I could trust to handle the other side of the battlefield, and who could equal me was a member of Rise and Behold.

6. What do you know about LGD? ► Little. However, I rarely see members, so I **** it could be in trouble. I wish to help its reputation with my killing sprees.

7. Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►  I believe I can help the world rise and behold ( pun intended ) the power of LGD. My only two principles in BeGone are; help the losing team, and; stay on top of the pack.

8. What makes you think we should accept you? ► I am skilled in bringing teams back from the brink, of topping the charts... I also believe in helping those in need, and despise power-hungry frontrunners who join the winning team, the winning clan, who follow the strong as to protect themselves.

9. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► I hope to support LGD and her honor, and possibly find new recruits when they see me and my peers on the battlefield. 

10. How long have you been playing BeGone? ► I've played for a year and a half, but only just created an official account as to join a clan.

11. When do you like to do your test? ► Whenever possible. Hopefully around noon (EDIT: UTC-5:00), but time matters not if that isn't possible. 

12. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► Yes, SwEeTeE99, but I believe he went off to the Soviet Armed Forces.

13. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score, anything, just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation.. ► Despite my recent ~50 kills in matches, I am not vain enough to screenshot them. Sooo... Why did Little Jimmy fall off his bike? The forces of gravity were too strong for his little legs.

Back to top Go down
http://www.nplay.com/profile/UnderageBeluga
GDRocker
GDRocker

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:39 pm

UnderageBeluga wrote:

1. NPlay Profile Link ► http://www.nplay.com/profile/UnderageBeluga

1. Best Map/Worst Map ► Best map: Pipeline, Worst Map: Not bad at any, worst is probably Courtyard.

2. Best Gun/Worst Gun ► Best Gun: MP5, Worst Gun: Shotgun

3. Clan History ► N/A

4. Will you be loyal to LGD? ► I wish to contribute to the well-being of LGD's reputation and fight for it on the battlefield.

5. Who recommended you to LGD? ► On Crane, the only person who I could trust to handle the other side of the battlefield, and who could equal me was a member of Rise and Behold.

6. What do you know about LGD? ► Little. However, I rarely see members, so I **** it could be in trouble. I wish to help its reputation with my killing sprees.

7. Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►  I believe I can help the world rise and behold ( pun intended ) the power of LGD. My only two principles in BeGone are; help the losing team, and; stay on top of the pack.

8. What makes you think we should accept you? ► I am skilled in bringing teams back from the brink, of topping the charts... I also believe in helping those in need, and despise power-hungry frontrunners who join the winning team, the winning clan, who follow the strong as to protect themselves.

9. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► I hope to support LGD and her honor, and possibly find new recruits when they see me and my peers on the battlefield. 

10. How long have you been playing BeGone? ► I've played for a year and a half, but only just created an official account as to join a clan.

11. When do you like to do your test? ► Whenever possible. Hopefully around noon (EDIT: UTC-5:00), but time matters not if that isn't possible. 

12. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► Yes, SwEeTeE99, but I believe he went off to the Soviet Armed Forces.

13. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score, anything, just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation.. ► Despite my recent ~50 kills in matches, I am not vain enough to screenshot them. Sooo... Why did Little Jimmy fall off his bike? The forces of gravity were too strong for his little legs.

Welcome to LGD, 
Join In our Official Chat to stay Connected. http://www.chatzy.com/11776735360617
Back to top Go down
Soumoji

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 4 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:08 pm

NPlay
Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/Soumojit
Best Map/Worst Map ►Warehouse/Pipeline
Best Gun/Worst Gun ►mp5/sniper
Clan History►no
Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes
Who recommended you to LGD? ►sniper311
What do you know about LGD? ►i know that lgd is the most royal and power
full clan in begone
Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►i want to join lgd because i know i play better here and improve
my skills
What makes you think we should accept you? ►Because i am very royal and i
follow all rules
What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►i give lgd a
high number of kills and try to make the clan better
How long have you been playing BeGone? ► about 6 months -8 months
When do you like to do your test? ►in noon (+5.5 GMT)
Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►i know sniper 311
Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of
your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your
evaluation►[img]NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/Soumojit Best Map/Worst Map ►Warehouse/Pipeline Best Gun/Worst Gun ►mp5/sniper Clan History ►no Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes Who recommended you to LGD? ►sniper311 What do you know about LGD? ►i know that lgd is the most royal and power full clan in begone Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►i want to join lgd because i know i [lay better here and improve my skills What makes you think we should accept you? ►Because i am very royal and i follow all rules What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►i give lgd a high number of kills and try to make the clan better How long have you been playing BeGone? ► about 6 months -8 months When do you like to do your test? ►in noon (+5.5 GMT) Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►i know sniper 311 Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ►[/img]
Back to top Go down
Akash001

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 4 EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:32 pm

Soumoji wrote:
NPlay
Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/Soumojit
Best Map/Worst Map ►Warehouse/Pipeline
Best Gun/Worst Gun ►mp5/sniper
Clan History►no
Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes
Who recommended you to LGD? ►sniper311
What do you know about LGD? ►i know that lgd is the most royal and power
full clan in begone
Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►i want to join lgd because i know i play better here and improve
my skills
What makes you think we should accept you? ►Because i am very royal and i
follow all rules
What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►i give lgd a
high number of kills and try to make the clan better
How long have you been playing BeGone? ► about 6 months -8 months
When do you like to do your test? ►in noon (+5.5 GMT)
Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►i know sniper 311
Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of
your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your
evaluation►[img]NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/Soumojit Best Map/Worst Map ►Warehouse/Pipeline Best Gun/Worst Gun ►mp5/sniper Clan History ►no Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes Who recommended you to LGD? ►sniper311 What do you know about LGD? ►i know that lgd is the most royal and power full clan in begone Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►i want to join lgd because i know i [lay better here and improve my skills What makes you think we should accept you? ►Because i am very royal and i follow all rules What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►i give lgd a high number of kills and try to make the clan better How long have you been playing BeGone? ► about 6 months -8 months When do you like to do your test? ►in noon (+5.5 GMT) Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►i know sniper 311 Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ►[/img]
Welcome TO LGD,
You have been Evaluated To stay connected Join our chatzy, http://www.chatzy.com/11776735360617
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

|[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance Infinity :: Clan Advertisements & Recruitment-
Jump to: