Alliance Infinity



 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheUnknownDude



Posts : 1
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-11-29

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:43 pm




  1. NPlay Profile Link ►
    http://www.nplay.com/profile/TheUnknownDude

  2. Best Map/Worst Map ►
    Courtyard/Pipeline

  3. Best Gun/Worst Gun ►
    MP5/nothing

  4. Clan History ►
    New guy

  5. Will you be loyal to LGD? ►
    YEepep. Mostly. Lol jk. 

  6. Who recommended you to LGD? ►
    Nobody. I know LGD inside out. Well the old LGD before the change in clan making. 

  7. What do you know about LGD? ►
    Refer to previous answer.

  8. Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► 
    I would like to join a good clan. Nothing. THe question should be what does LGD accomplish by getting meh? 

  9. What makes you think we should accept you? ►
    Well, you can see after the duel. 

  10. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►
    Loyalty and swag. Lots of swag. 

  11. How long have you been playing BeGone? ►
    2 years. 

  12. When do you like to do your test? ►
    I play between 8:30-10:30 Indian Standard Time. That is +5:30hrs. Whenever there's someone free. 

  13. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►
    Leon12. 

  14. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ►
    I AM AWESOME. Here's a screenie of a good game. Good. Not great. Jk



Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxNightxX
Guest



PostSubject: Application   Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:10 pm

NPlay Profile Link ► http://www.nplay.com/profile/XxNightxX
Best Map/Worst Map ►tower/pipeline
Best Gun/Worst Gun ► m4a1/mp7
Clan History ►none
Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes
Who recommended you to LGD? ► leon12
Why do you want to join LGD? ► i want to be ia a clan
What makes you think we should accept you? ►i would like to be in the clan/ i am good
[How long have you been playing BeGon ►3 months
When do you like to do your test? ►10:00 am
Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? good mood for your evaluation ►no
Back to top Go down
lollaby.



Posts : 1
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-30

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:11 am

[*]NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/lollaby

[*]Best Map/Worst Map ►warehouse/Crane, pipeline


[*]Best Gun/Worst Gun ►MP5/shotgun


[*]Clan History ► none, only attempted membership twice


[*]Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes,i cross my heart and hope to die if im not


[*]Who recommended you to LGD? ► me


[*]What do you know about LGD? ► absolutely nothing, just know that it doesnt just get pros, it makes one out of wothwhile ppl


[*]Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► I want to join because the clan seems good and it just looks like a place to kindle my begone spirit. I dont have anything to accomplish but hope i will if i join the clan


[*]What makes you think we should accept you? ►im a good player and with better training, i think i can be better with the help of such a marvelous clan such as this


[*]What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►i would do my best in all the ways i can possibly think of to make this clan even better than it is in ways that i dont even know of


[*]How long have you been playing BeGone? ►7 months without the profile and joined august 2 
[*]When do you like to do your test? ►anytime

[*]Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►No and yes, dont know them but have played with them. Rocklee and arya


[*]Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ► 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDRocker
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 30
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Rohtak

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:10 am

PROFILE LINK : http://www.nplay.com/profile/GDRocker

Add me to join LGD.

__________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeusKiller



Posts : 1
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:00 am

Play Profile Link ► http://www.nplay.com/profile/ZeusKiller
Best Map/Worst Map ►warehouse,county /pipeline and crane
Best Gun/Worst Gun ► Mp5 M4A1/mp7
Clan History ►KFE,X.
Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes
Who recommended you to LGD? ► nome
Why do you want to join LGD? ► i want to be ia a clan
What makes you think we should accept you? ►i would like to be in the clan/ i am good
[How long have you been playing BeGon ►3 months
When do you like to do your test? ►10:00 am
Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? good mood for your evaluation ►no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDRocker
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 30
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Rohtak

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:22 pm

ZeusKiller wrote:
Play Profile Link ► http://www.nplay.com/profile/ZeusKiller
Best Map/Worst Map ►warehouse,county /pipeline and crane
Best Gun/Worst Gun ► Mp5 M4A1/mp7
Clan History ►KFE,X.
Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes
Who recommended you to LGD? ► nome
Why do you want to join LGD? ► i want to be ia a clan
What makes you think we should accept you? ►i would like to be in the clan/ i am good
[How long have you been playing BeGon ►3 months
When do you like to do your test? ►10:00 am
Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? good mood for your evaluation ►no
Your Profile is Private....
We dont accept guys in our clan with private profiles...
Message me when your profile isnt private anymore...

__________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juan1998



Posts : 1
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-04-07

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:08 pm


  • NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/juan1998
  • Best Map/Worst Map ►tower/crane
  • Best Gun/Worst Gun ►Mp5/sniper
  • Clan History ►bk(best killers)
  • Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes
  • Who recommended you to LGD? ►GDRocker
  • What do you know about LGD?►that is a good clan
  • Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►I want to join because I want to belong to a clan as good as LGD/I want to gain experience in this clan and know a lot more of this clan is as good as LGD
  • What makes you think we should accept you? ►because I am a good player
  • What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►recognition and joy
  • How long have you been playing BeGone? ►3 or 4 months
  • When do you like to do your test? ►much
  • Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►yes is GDRocker
  • Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation►100 kill  15 deaths
  • join clan plss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDRocker
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 30
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Rohtak

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:08 pm

juan1998 wrote:

  • NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/juan1998
  • Best Map/Worst Map ►tower/crane
  • Best Gun/Worst Gun ►Mp5/sniper
  • Clan History ►bk(best killers)
  • Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes
  • Who recommended you to LGD? ►GDRocker
  • What do you know about LGD?►that is a good clan
  • Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►I want to join because I want to belong to a clan as good as LGD/I want to gain experience in this clan and know a lot more of this clan is as good as LGD
  • What makes you think we should accept you? ►because I am a good player
  • What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►recognition and joy
  • How long have you been playing BeGone? ►3 or 4 months
  • When do you like to do your test? ►much
  • Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►yes is GDRocker
  • Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation►100 kill  15 deaths
  • join clan plss

Your Application has been Evaluated...
Welcome to LGD...
Join In our Official Chat to stay Connected. http://www.chatzy.com/11776735360617

__________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rishabh911
Guest



PostSubject: CLAN   Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:12 pm

NPlay Profile Link ► http://www.nplay.com/profile/rishabh911
Best Map/Worst Map ► Warehouse,pipeline courtyard,tower,timbertown/ worst- crane(fps low)

Best Gun/Worst Gun► MP5, M4A1

Clan History ► LGD,6TH sense, {ESBN}

Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes, always been
Who recommended you to LGD? ►i applied myself

What do you know about LGD?-> Been in this clan before

Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► satisfaction, that i joined my first clan back

What makes you think we should accept you? ►i am not a pro, but im awesome at clan wars,,,Beaten many clan people 1-1 or whichever clan war

What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►Everyone knows that LGD is a really good clan

How long have you been playing BeGone? ►1 year... old account got deleted..

When do you like to do your test? ►whenever you want

Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►Yes,i like GDrocker and leon12, proud2beindian and 2-3 others
Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ► Ah.. good question..Have a lot of screenshots.. dont know how to put them here
Back to top Go down
Gohan

avatar

Posts : 1
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:58 pm


  1. NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/Gohan007

  2. Best Map/Worst Map ► WareHouse / crane pipeline

  3. Best Gun/Worst Gun ► Mp5 / Pistol

  4. Clan History ► Gold , KFE only

  5. Will you be loyal to LGD? ► Yes

  6. Who recommended you to LGD? ► GDRocker

  7. What do you know about LGD? ► i know many members in LGD they all r my friends

  8. Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► Its a PRO clan

  9. What makes you think we should accept you? ► im a PRO in map Warehouse Begone

  10. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► ill help u guys if needed in clan wars

  11. How long have you been playing BeGone? ► since from 2 years

  12. When do you like to do your test? ► anytime

  13. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► Yes GDRocker and Akash01

  14. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ►
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDRocker
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 30
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Rohtak

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:02 pm

Gohan wrote:

  1. NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/Gohan007

  2. Best Map/Worst Map ► WareHouse / crane pipeline

  3. Best Gun/Worst Gun ► Mp5 / Pistol

  4. Clan History ► Gold , KFE only

  5. Will you be loyal to LGD? ► Yes

  6. Who recommended you to LGD? ► GDRocker
  7. What do you know about LGD? ► i know many members in LGD they all r my friends

  8. Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► Its a PRO clan

  9. What makes you think we should accept you? ► im a PRO in map Warehouse Begone

  10. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► ill help u guys if needed in clan wars

  11. How long have you been playing BeGone? ► since from 2 years

  12. When do you like to do your test? ► anytime

  13. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► Yes GDRocker and Akash01

  14. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ►

    Your Application has been Evaluated...
    Welcome to LGD...
    Join In our Official Chat to stay Connected. http://www.chatzy.com/11776735360617



__________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDRocker
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 30
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Rohtak

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:05 pm

rishabh911 wrote:
NPlay Profile Link ► http://www.nplay.com/profile/rishabh911
Best Map/Worst Map ► Warehouse,pipeline courtyard,tower,timbertown/ worst- crane(fps low)

Best Gun/Worst Gun► MP5, M4A1

Clan History ► LGD,6TH sense, {ESBN}

Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes, always been
Who recommended you to LGD? ►i applied myself

What do you know about LGD?-> Been in this clan before

Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► satisfaction, that i joined my first clan back

What makes you think we should accept you? ►i am not a pro, but im awesome at clan wars,,,Beaten many clan people 1-1 or whichever clan war

What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►Everyone knows that LGD is a really good clan

How long have you been playing BeGone? ►1 year... old account got deleted..

When do you like to do your test? ►whenever you want

Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►Yes,i like GDrocker and leon12, proud2beindian and 2-3 others
Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ► Ah.. good question..Have a lot of screenshots.. dont know how to put them here
Your Application has been Evaluated...
Welcome Back to LGD, Bro, Its so good to have you Back...
Join In our Official Chat to stay Connected. http://www.chatzy.com/11776735360617

__________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aqilFamous31



Posts : 1
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:15 pm

NPlay Profile Link ► http://www.nplay.com/profile/aqilFamous31
Best Map/Worst Map ► Warehouse/None
Best Gun/Worst Gun ► MP5/M249    And the gun that i hate > Shotgun!
Clan History ► =Gold=
Will you be loyal to LGD? ► GDRocker
Who recommended you to LGD? ► GDRocker
What do you know about LGD? ► A clan and my friends are in LGD
Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► Acomplish the duty of a member
What makes you think we should accept you? ► Im a pro player and you will not regret when you accept me
What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► My honor, My skills and, My reputation
How long have you been playing BeGone? ► 11 months
When do you like to do your test? ► Any time
Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► GDRocker
Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ► I dont know how to post in this forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akash001
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-04-03
Age : 20
Location : India,Chennai

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:23 pm

aqilFamous31 wrote:
NPlay Profile Link ► http://www.nplay.com/profile/aqilFamous31
Best Map/Worst Map ► Warehouse/None
Best Gun/Worst Gun ► MP5/M249    And the gun that i hate > Shotgun!
Clan History ► =Gold=
Will you be loyal to LGD? ► GDRocker
Who recommended you to LGD? ► GDRocker
What do you know about LGD? ► A clan and my friends are in LGD
Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► Acomplish the duty of a member
What makes you think we should accept you? ► Im a pro player and you will not regret when you accept me
What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► My honor, My skills and, My reputation
How long have you been playing BeGone? ► 11 months
When do you like to do your test? ► Any time
Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► GDRocker
Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ► I dont know how to post in this forum
 welcome to LGD alliance you have Evaluated
 You have accepted to join in our clan
  thanks for applying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BadShooter243



Posts : 1
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-04-09
Age : 22
Location : Paris

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:15 pm

NPlay Profil Link : http://www.nplay.com/profile/BadShooter243

Best Map / Worst Map : Warehouse  Timbertown / Not

Best Gun / Worst Gun : M4A1 & MP5 & M1014 !! Worst Gun : None

Clan Hisotry : MATIKAS , RTD , SAS , RB , KFE , EA , SR

Will You Be Loyal To LGD : Yes

What Do You Know About LGD? : It's a clan serious & a nice clan <33

Why do you want to join LGD : Because It's a Clan Very Serious & I Want To Help This Clan Very Happy

What makes you think we should accept you?  I Want & Will  To Help The Clan !

What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you?  Loyality , Pro...! <3

How long have you been playing BeGone? 1 Year

When do you like to do your test? 11h-----18h

Do you know anyone from LGD? I Know 5 Person



Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ► Idk...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDRocker
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 30
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Rohtak

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:23 pm

BadShooter243 wrote:
NPlay Profil Link : http://www.nplay.com/profile/BadShooter243

Best Map / Worst Map : Warehouse  Timbertown / Not

Best Gun / Worst Gun : M4A1 & MP5 & M1014 !! Worst Gun : None

Clan Hisotry : MATIKAS , RTD , SAS , RB , KFE , EA , SR

Will You Be Loyal To LGD : Yes

What Do You Know About LGD? : It's a clan serious & a nice clan <33

Why do you want to join LGD : Because It's a Clan Very Serious & I Want To Help This Clan Very Happy

What makes you think we should accept you?  I Want & Will  To Help The Clan !

What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you?  Loyality , Pro...! <3

How long have you been playing BeGone? 1 Year

When do you like to do your test? 11h-----18h

Do you know anyone from LGD? I Know 5 Person



Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ► Idk...
Your Application has been Evaluated...
Welcome to LGD, 
Join In our Official Chat to stay Connected. http://www.chatzy.com/11776735360617

__________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwEeTeE99
Guest



PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:43 am

[*]NPlay Profile Link ► http://www.nplay.com/profile/SwEeTeE99
[*]Best Map/Worst Map ►Crane Timbertwon /worst hate the rest  

[*]Best Gun/Worst Gun ►MP5/ hate the rest 

[*]Clan History ►USSR,HxH,ST.WAR,DK i left all of them but HxH i was kicked cues leader is does not like my skin color  

[*]Will you be loyal to LGD? ► yeah i will but of your not loyal to me i will kill u  

[*]Who recommended you to LGD? ► no one  

[*]What do you know about LGD? ► nothing but some of the people in my clan are in LGD 

[*]Why do you want to join LGD?  cus moste of the people in UNITED are in LGD so i think we could work together  

[*]What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► nothing, i just want to be an officer
[*]What makes you think we should accept you? ► cus i'm good this account is new my GF deleted my old account out of rage i had 10,000 killss my name was sweetee 

[*]What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►  i'm very active on clan page if i knew how to WORK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

[*]How long have you been playing BeGone? ► 2011 

[*]When do you like to do your test? ► today  

[*]Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►  NIJA and the leader of UNITED
Back to top Go down
GDRocker
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 30
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Rohtak

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:47 am

SwEeTeE99 wrote:
[*]NPlay Profile Link ► http://www.nplay.com/profile/SwEeTeE99
[*]Best Map/Worst Map ►Crane Timbertwon /worst hate the rest  

[*]Best Gun/Worst Gun ►MP5/ hate the rest 

[*]Clan History ►USSR,HxH,ST.WAR,DK i left all of them but HxH i was kicked cues leader is does not like my skin color  

[*]Will you be loyal to LGD? ► yeah i will but of your not loyal to me i will kill u  

[*]Who recommended you to LGD? ► no one  

[*]What do you know about LGD? ► nothing but some of the people in my clan are in LGD 

[*]Why do you want to join LGD?  cus moste of the people in UNITED are in LGD so i think we could work together  

[*]What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► nothing, i just want to be an officer
[*]What makes you think we should accept you? ► cus i'm good this account is new my GF deleted my old account out of rage i had 10,000 killss my name was sweetee 

[*]What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►  i'm very active on clan page if i knew how to WORK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

[*]How long have you been playing BeGone? ► 2011 

[*]When do you like to do your test? ► today  

[*]Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►  NIJA and the leader of UNITED


[*]
Your Application has been Evaluated...
Welcome to LGD, 
Join In our Official Chat to stay Connected. http://www.chatzy.com/11776735360617

__________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Messifan.
Guest



PostSubject: (No Title)    Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:00 pm

1 > http://www.nplay.com/profile/MessiFan
2 > Best map Warehouse, Worst map tower.
3 > Best Gun MP5 Worst Gun M4A1.
4 > None.
5 > Yeah! Yes! I really like to help you and this amazing clan!.
6 > GDRocker asked if I wanted to go to this clan.
7 > Hmm, not so much, GDRocker asked if I wanted to go to this clan. So I came Smile
8 > I am also in UNITED so I can also come here;)
9 > I'm good at Begone server, my weapon is mp5 small and convenient fast running jump,
10 >  will always join in! Are always ready for clan members and clan itself, friendly and nice!
11 > 9 March 2014. I played for a long time, only without an account Smile
12 > Wink Do not know if I'm online 
13 > Yes, only GDRocker
14 > None Prt Scrn
Back to top Go down
ganeshajith
Guest



PostSubject: form   Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:55 pm


  • NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/sniper311

  • Best Map/Worst Map ►best maps:warehouse,tower   worst maps:crane

  • Best Gun/Worst Gun ►best guns:mp5,shotgun,m249  worst guns:m10

  • Clan History ►none

  • Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes

  • Who recommended you to LGD? ►proudtobeindian

  • What do you know about LGD? ►lgd is a good clan

  • Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►helping the clan in growing up

  • What makes you think we should accept you? ►i respect other players and i think i am a good player

  • What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►helps in winning clan wars

  • How long have you been playing BeGone? ►15 months

  • When do you like to do your test? ►when you are redy

  • Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►N1NJA

  • Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ►i have a lot of jokes hahahahahaha lol.............

Back to top Go down
GDRocker
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 30
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Rohtak

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Messifan. wrote:
1 > http://www.nplay.com/profile/MessiFan
2 > Best map Warehouse, Worst map tower.
3 > Best Gun MP5 Worst Gun M4A1.
4 > None.
5 > Yeah! Yes! I really like to help you and this amazing clan!.
6 > GDRocker asked if I wanted to go to this clan.
7 > Hmm, not so much, GDRocker asked if I wanted to go to this clan. So I came Smile
8 > I am also in UNITED so I can also come here;)
9 > I'm good at Begone server, my weapon is mp5 small and convenient fast running jump,
10 >  will always join in! Are always ready for clan members and clan itself, friendly and nice!
11 > 9 March 2014. I played for a long time, only without an account Smile
12 > Wink Do not know if I'm online 
13 > Yes, only GDRocker
14 > None Prt Scrn
Welcome to LGD, 
Join In our Official Chat to stay Connected. http://www.chatzy.com/11776735360617

__________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDRocker
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 30
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Rohtak

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:46 pm

ganeshajith wrote:

  • NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/sniper311
  • Best Map/Worst Map ►best maps:warehouse,tower   worst maps:crane
  • Best Gun/Worst Gun ►best guns:mp5,shotgun,m249  worst guns:m10
  • Clan History ►none
  • Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes
  • Who recommended you to LGD? ►proudtobeindian
  • What do you know about LGD? ►lgd is a good clan
  • Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►helping the clan in growing up
  • What makes you think we should accept you? ►i respect other players and i think i am a good player
  • What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►helps in winning clan wars
  • How long have you been playing BeGone? ►15 months
  • When do you like to do your test? ►when you are redy
  • Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►N1NJA
  • Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ►i have a lot of jokes hahahahahaha lol.............

Welcome to LGD, 
Join In our Official Chat to stay Connected. http://www.chatzy.com/11776735360617

__________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MannersPlease
Guest



PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:42 pm


  • NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/MannersPlease

  • Best Map/Worst Map ►Warehouse and Tower---------------------Crane and Pipeline

  • Best Gun/Worst Gun ►M4A1 and M249---------M110

  • Clan History ►Saiyan

  • Will you be loyal to LGD? ►Yes.I will be loyal

  • Who recommended you to LGD? ►Nobody but i say players of LGD.

  • What do you know about LGD? ►LGD is a loyal, respectful, and a skillful clan.

  • Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► Because the clan i wanted is respectful and loyal to other members not only skills.. I must be respectful,loyal and honest to the clan.

  • What makes you think we should accept you? ►I can be loyal to this clan,to be honest, and of course to be respectful.

  • What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►The LGD clan will be respectful and honest to each other.

  • How long have you been playing BeGone? ► Almost 2 months

  • When do you like to do your test? ► Anytime

  • Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►Yes. aqilfamous31 sweetee91  gohan007 and ninja

  • Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ►I have 40-9 but i cant insert.

Back to top Go down
KingOfPro

avatar

Posts : 1
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-04-13

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:23 pm


  1. NPlay Profile Link ► http://www.nplay.com/profile/KingOfPro

  2. Best Map/Worst Map ► Warehouse/Crane & Pipeline

  3. Best Gun/Worst Gun ► Mp5 / M249

  4. Clan History ► No Clans Joined Yet

  5. Will you be loyal to LGD? ► Sure

  6. Who recommended you to LGD? ► Akash001

  7. What do you know about LGD?  i know many members in LGD

  8. Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? Its a Pro and Nice clan 
  9. What makes you think we should accept you? ► im a PRO in warehouse

  10. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► i will help u guys in clan wars , capturing the clan servers etc

  11. How long have you been playing BeGone? ► since from 2 years

  12. When do you like to do your test? ► anytime

  13. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► Yes i know Akash001

  14. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ►

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDRocker
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 30
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Rohtak

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:54 pm

KingOfPro wrote:

  1. NPlay Profile Link ► http://www.nplay.com/profile/KingOfPro

  2. Best Map/Worst Map ► Warehouse/Crane & Pipeline

  3. Best Gun/Worst Gun ► Mp5 / M249

  4. Clan History ► No Clans Joined Yet

  5. Will you be loyal to LGD? ► Sure

  6. Who recommended you to LGD? ► Akash001

  7. What do you know about LGD?  i know many members in LGD

  8. Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? Its a Pro and Nice clan 
  9. What makes you think we should accept you? ► im a PRO in warehouse

  10. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► i will help u guys in clan wars , capturing the clan servers etc

  11. How long have you been playing BeGone? ► since from 2 years

  12. When do you like to do your test? ► anytime

  13. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► Yes i know Akash001
  14. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ►


You Need atleast 1000 kills to join...
Increase them as fast as possible and then ping me on www.nplay.com/GDRocker

__________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    

Back to top Go down
 
|[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance Infinity :: Clan Advertisements & Recruitment-
Jump to: