HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

|[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GDRocker

PostSubject: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:41 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan Owner : Leon12 : http://www.nplay.com/profile/Leon12
Clan Link : http://www.nplay.com/group/17

Introduction

|[LGD]| Fear Our Fire was founded in mid-September by Leon12. LGD wasn't a clan but a family, a family of gifted players of BeGone. The new Clan Rules may have destroyed our LEGENDS, but its hasn't managed to destroy our determination, our thirst to win and our spirit for the LEGENDS. So we have decided to rebuild it, from the very base, brick by brick, just the way it was: Fair Playing, Respectful and Skilled.

We are mainly focusing on one thing: The Art of Game Changing! We adapt to the situation of the game to change our playing styles. We just change the game to our side.

ADMINISTRATION OF THE CLAN:

[LGD]LEGENDS are based on a Administrative Body consisting of 4 that is selected by the members of the clan based on votes. The owner of the clan is also a member of the Administrative Body. They decide on almost all the issues that the clan is facing and also decide the tiimings of Practice sections and Tutorial sections that will help us to master the game.

Other than the Administrative Body the clan also has a Ranking Scheme in which the owner and the players are promoted on the same basis. The owner doesnt hold the highest rank given in the clan unless he is rightfully eligible for it. The members are promoted on the basis of thier Attitude,Skill and Team Spirit. More on the Ranking System is given below.

RECRUITMENT

1. Fill in your Application form in the same format as given below.
  2. Then spend some time on our RaidCall Channel. ID :  6854333 and get to know us.
  3. When you are familiar with enough of us. We will conduct a Test for You. And will hope that you will run through exam with Flying Colors.
  4. Administrative Body will conduct a poll for you and if you win by 60%. Consider Yourself a Legend.

Application Form

1. NPlay Profile Link ►
  2. Best Map/Worst Map ►
  3. Best Gun/Worst Gun ►
  4. Clan History ►
  5. Will you be loyal to LGD? ►
  6. Who recommended you to LGD? ►
  7. What do you know about LGD? ►
  8. Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►
  9. What makes you think we should accept you? ►
  10. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►
  11. How long have you been playing BeGone? ►
  12. When do you like to do your test? ►
  13. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►
  14. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ►

PASTE THE CODE BELOW TO YOUR APPLICATION FORM AND ANSWER AFTER THE ARROW(►)

Code:
[center][img]http://i71.servimg.com/u/f71/18/45/94/07/lgdapp10.png[/img][/center]

NPlay Profile Link ►
Best Map/Worst Map ►
Best Gun/Worst Gun ►
Clan History ►
Will you be loyal to LGD? ►
Who recommended you to LGD? ►
What do you know about LGD? ►
Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►
What makes you think we should accept you? ►
What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►
How long have you been playing BeGone? ►
When do you like to do your test? ►
Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►
Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ►

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules

Important Note : THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE CLAN APPLY TO ALL EQUALLY AND SO EVERYONE WILL HAVE THE SAME FATE IF THEY BREAK A RULE. IF YOU ARE FOUND BROKING A RULE THEN IT WILL RESULT IN YOUR IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL FROM THE CLAN. THUS, ANY CONFUSIONS REGARDING THE RULES MUST BE IMMEDIATELY CLEARED WITH THE OWNER

CODE OF CONDUCT BY A MEMBER OF LGD

• Respect Other Members,Officers and Owner of this Clan.

This is one of the most important rules of this clan. No one is inferior to you, so that you should have respect for all your fellow members. This means that members,officers and the owner should respect the other members and officers. Failures to follow these rules will lead to WARNING MESSAGES and if the same mistake is repeated then it wont be tolerated and may result in your DISMISSAL from the clan. 

• Be Fair. Don't be involved in any kind of Hacking Activities.

The message is very clear here. DON'T be involved in Hacking Activities. If you are found to be Hacking then you will be IMMEDIATELY DISMISSED. 

• Don't use any rude languages or pictures.

The message is very clear here too. Failure to follow this may lead to WARNINGS or SUSPENSIONS or even DISMISSALS from the LGD, depending on the severity.

• Be Active. Being Inactive for a very long time may lead to the dismissal from the Clan.

Always be active in the game. The kills you get each month doesnt matter much but atleast you should play. And inactive members will be WARNED and if they still doesn't turn up they will be SUSPENDED. They can rejoin the clan once they have enough time to be regular in BeGone without any major formalities of joining a clan newly. 

• Respect the LGD clan and its tag |[LGD]|.

Just respect it. Its one of the Most Popular clan in BeGone. And we have a lot of professional players with us. As in the words of our |[LGD]| member: GameChanger:

True Legends never give up and will stand united all forever for LGD.
Change the Game.
Change the History.

RULES FOR APPLYING FOR RECRUITMENT

You should apply with the correct pattern of the Application Form. All Requests that don't follow the Application pattern WILL BE IGNORED AND YOU MAY GET REPORTED. There is only one exemption: Those who are invited by the Officials of the clan doesn't need to apply through this form. As they are being invited because Officer have seen their game and know that they are skilled and eligible for joining the |[LGD]|.DON'T MAKE TOO MANY POSTS AND SPAM THE CLAN WALL.THE EXISTING MEMBERS OF THE |[LGD]| WILL DECIDE WHETHER TO CONDUCT POLL FOR A NEW RECRUIT OR NOT, through RAIDCALL Channel (ID-6854333).

RULES REGARDING INVITING PLAYER

The player you are inviting must be experienced. If you are trying to invite a new member to BeGone, then he/she must have a excellent record of kills in the game already.The player whom you are inviting must be fair and respectful. Members who are related to hacking activities shouldn't be invited. He/She shouldn't be invited if their attitude doesnt match our standards.They should be skilled and should be active and regular. Players who are amateur in the game should not be invited as the LGD is NOT a 'fun' clan.While inviting a player who hasn't made a request to join this clan, make sure that you have properly seen his play and know his attitude and you think that he is up to the LGD standards.After inviting,if the player who you invited isnt following the clan's rules then he will be immediately dismissed and the one who invited him may also get warning messages. So he/she is your responsibility too.So in short, know the player whom you are inviting and know him very well also make sure he is up to the LGD standards.

RULES ABOUT MULTICLANNING

You are allowed to have clans other than the LGD. But joining in more than 3-4 Clans will ultimately result in dismissal from the LGD. We have to do this to ensure that our size of members doesn't go up a lot. Maximum of 3 Clans is supported in the LGD. Any more and you will have to face WARNINGS and if you still don't reduce your clans then we will be forced to DISMISS you. 

GUIDELINES FOR MULTICLANNING
Even though you are a member of some other clan, dont just play with the other clan tags always. Use the |[LGD]| one frequently than others.
Dont participate in Clan Wars against LGD with you representing some other clans. This will lead to your IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL.
Even when playing with other clan tags give respect to our LGD clan and its |[LGD]| tag.

NOTE : There is a detailed post in the Clan Discussions of the LGD about the rules. Refer to that for more details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RANKING SYSTEM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. CHIEF MARSHAL
  2. MARSHAL
  3. VICE MARSHAL
  4. GROUP CAPTAIN
  5. COMMODORE
  6. WING COMMANDER
  7. SQUADRON LEADER
  8. LIEUTENANT
  9. FLYING OFFICER

ELIGIBILITY FOR THE DIFFERENT RANKS

• FLYING OFFICER: Above 2500 kills and good in any one BeGone weapon.
  • LIEUTENANT: Above 5000 kills and good in Shotgun and other Close Range Weapons.
  • SQUADRON LEADER: Above 8000 kills and a master in Close Range Combat.
  • WING COMMANDER: Above 10,000 kills and good in Medium Range and Long Range Combat.
  • COMMODORE: Above 15,000 kills and a master in Long Range Combat. Should know to make effective use of the Sniper.
  • GROUP CAPTAIN: Above 20,000 kills and a master of Medium Range Combat. Should know how to use the MP5 and the M4. Should know to take on the opponents as a One Man Army.
  • VICE MARSHAL: Above 24,000 kills and should be able to use all weapons effectively. Should be good in taking on multiple opponents.
  • MARSHAL: Above 30,000 kills and should be a BeGone Professional. Should be able to use any gun,even a small knife to win the game.
  • CHIEF MARSHAL: Above 50,000 kills. The true LEGEND.
  • HONORARY RANKS: Very good contributions to the LGD,in the form of suggestions,useful ideas and for those who help us to win Clan Wars.

RESPONSIBILITIES OF A RANK HOLDER

• Flying Officer: A Flying Officer will maintain the Rules and Regulations of the Clan. He can test members if the Higher Officers allow him/her to.
  • Lieutenant: He/She can test members awaiting Recruitment and is also responsible for supervising the Flying Officer's duty.
  • Squadron Leader: Ensures Fair Play and Respect among the members. Also responsible for choosing the members who are eligible to be a Flying Officer.
  • Wing Commander: Takes initial verdicts if a member is caught violating the rules and regulations.
  • Commodore: Ensures that the Clan Wall is always clean and free of spam posts. Also reports those members those who spam the Clan Wall.
  • Group Captain: Responsible for maintaining a list of members eligible for promotions to Higher Ranks. Leads Practice Sections for the clan.
  • Vice Marshal: Helps the Marshal to maintain his responsibilities. Leads Tutorial Sections of the clan.
  • Marshal: Maintains the Clan. Supervises the duties of all his subordinate Officers.
  • Chief Marshal: Takes care of the clan and leads them in Clan Wars in the Owner's absence.

"Born From Fire and Blood"

Last edited by GDRocker on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDRocker

PostSubject: This is an application Form Example.   Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:13 pm

• NPlay Profile Link http://www.nplay.com/profile/GDRocker

• Best Map/Worst Map ► Warehouse Tower and TimberTown / Crane

• Best Gun/Worst Gun ► MP5 and M4A1 with M9A1 / M249 - Icant Handle the Machine Gun Recoil.

• Clan History ► I was used to be an active part of Phoenix, Brotherhood and |[DA]| Dark Affliction but after sometime they just suddenly vanished from the surface of Begone Clans. Now, am involved with -=DeaD=- DeaD From Hell. I play an very active role in DeaD clan and am also Ranked as Recruitment Officer by the DeaD Clan Owner.

• Will you be loyal to LGD? ► Yes, Loyalty is in my Blood.

• Who recommended you to LGD? ► Leon12 asked me to apply to LGD.

• What do you know about LGD? ► Legends is one of the most popular Clans of BeGone and Its Clear to everyone how coordinated LGD members are. LGD is the only Clan which is generating PRO players. Other clans are only recruiting PROs. LGD is like a community, community of people which dont just Love to Play but also Love to socialize and share. It's The Best CLAN in Begone because its always pushing it's members skills ahead in every type of challenge.

• Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► I want to become an active part of LGD. And will reach great heights in the clan Ranking system if given a chance. I don't want to accomplish anything, all i want, is to become a part of this Loving Community.

• What makes you think we should accept you? ► Everything. Am good at BeGone, I have Socializing skills, I Love this Clan, I want to know everyone of you Guys, am also good at influencing peoples and will take part in every clan activity.

• What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► I will reach great Heights in the clan ranking System by taking part in every clan activity and event. I will become a guy, to whom people will look up to for wisdom and advise. I will fill members of the clan with new energy and stamina. I will contribute to this awesome Clan in every possible way, that i know off.

• How long have you been playing BeGone? ► Since 21st May 2012

• When do you like to do your test? ► I live in India. So, i would like to give my test according to the Time Zone - (UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi.

• Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► Yes, I Know Leon12, dru15, THEMAXKILLTEAM and Markio.

• Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKillerMike

PostSubject: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire Application Form   Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:17 pm

[center]https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/18/45/94/07/lgdapp10.png" />]

• Best Map/Worst Map ► Tower / pipeline

• Best Gun/Worst Gun ► MP5,M4A1 / SAW

• Clan History ► none

• Will you be loyal to LGD? ► No question of that

• Who recommended you to LGD? ► No one

• What do you know about LGD? ► Accpets good players and turns them into pros

• Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► I want to join because i like pro clans and sociable ones. I want to become a legend Smile

• What makes you think we should accept you? ► My experience , my profile and my skills.

• What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► Help them at need. Suggesting ideas for improving the clan and the recruit training. Being one of your pros.

• How long have you been playing BeGone? ► I made my account on year ago but i only played for about 2-3 months

• When do you like to do your test? ► Anytime it suits you

• Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► Leon12

• Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ► 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDRocker

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:06 pm

ShadowKillerMike wrote:
[center]https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/18/45/94/07/lgdapp10.png" />]

• Best Map/Worst Map ► Tower / pipeline

• Best Gun/Worst Gun ► MP5,M4A1 / SAW

• Clan History ► none

• Will you be loyal to LGD? ► No question of that

• Who recommended you to LGD? ► No one

• What do you know about LGD? ► Accpets good players and turns them into pros

• Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► I want to join because i like pro clans and sociable ones. I want to become a legend Smile

• What makes you think we should accept you? ► My experience , my profile and my skills.

• What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ► Help them at need. Suggesting ideas for improving the clan and the recruit training. Being one of your pros.

• How long have you been playing BeGone? ► I made my account on year ago but i only played for about 2-3 months

• When do you like to do your test? ► Anytime it suits you

• Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► Leon12

• Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ► 

Good to know that you are online with us on our channel. You application will be evaluated soon.
Until then, play with us and enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKillerMike

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:20 am

Ok, i will definitely play with u guys , to know each-other better Smile 
And to have fun ofc ^ ^

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDRocker

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:37 pm

midutle wrote:
NPlay Profile Link ► http://www.nplay.com/profile/midutle
Best Map/Worst Map ►tower/pipeline
Best Gun/Worst Gun ► m4a1/mp7
Clan History ►none
Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes
Who recommended you to LGD? ► leon12
Why do you want to join LGD? ► i want to be ia a clan
What makes you think we should accept you? ►i would like to be in the clan/ i am good
[How long have you been playing BeGon ►3 months
When do you like to do your test? ►10:00 am
Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? good mood for your evaluation ►no
Am sorry but we dont find your application acceptable. It Lacks Interest and excitement.
You can try again in a month.

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:55 am

granma wrote:

• NPlay Profile Link

• http://www.nplay.com/profile/granma

• Best Map/Worst Map ►tower/pipeline

• Best Gun/Worst Gun ►m4/shotgun

• Clan History ►no

• Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes

• Who recommended you to LGD? ►shadowkillermike

• What do you know about LGD? ►shadowkillermike

• Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►because its the best, and i want to fight beside the best men

• What makes you think we should accept you? ►i'm good

• What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you?

• How long have you been playing BeGone? ►around 5 months

• When do you like to do your test? ►anytime

• Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►shadowkillermike, gd

• Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation

A little more work and you application will become acceptable. It lacks Charisma.
Still, its good to know that you are already with us on Raidcall. I am not going hard on you. We will love to have a guy of your potential in our CLAN but, just Try a Little more Hard. Check shadowkillerMike application.
Apply again after 24 Hours.. With Fresh Mind and new Thoughts.

PostSubject: Application   Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:56 pm

1. NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/BaxterJude

2. Best Map/Worst Map ►Best: Warehouse Worst:Crane

3. Best Gun/Worst Gun ►Best Gun: Sniper Worst:MP5

4. Clan History ►Never had any

5. Will you be loyal to LGD? ►Yeah

6. Who recommended you to LGD? ►Leon12

7. What do you know about LGD? ►That It's a good clan

8. Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► Help the clan

9. What makes you think we should accept you? ►I Guess my skills

10. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►Help win clan wars

11. How long have you been playing BeGone? ►5 and a half months

12. When do you like to do your test? ►Anytime

13. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►Leon12

14. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ► A royal marine was on a tour of duty in Helmand province, Afghanistan. Months before he was due to go home again, he got a letter from his girlfriend in England. She said she was seeing another bloke. She was sorry, but their relationship was now over. Could he please, she added, send her back all the photos he had of her?
    The marine was angry and upset, but like true comrades his mates rallied round in his time of need. They got together and pooled all the photos they could spare of the various women they knew. These they then presented to the marine, so he could send them all back to his former girlfriend in England with a note saying:
    "Sorry, but I can't remember which one you are. Could you please pick out your picture and send the rest back to me? Thanks."
Back to top Go down
GDRocker

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Baxter wrote:

1. NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/BaxterJude

2. Best Map/Worst Map ►Best: Warehouse Worst:Crane

3. Best Gun/Worst Gun ►Best Gun: Sniper Worst:MP5

4. Clan History ►Never had any

5. Will you be loyal to LGD? ►Yeah

6. Who recommended you to LGD? ►Leon12

7. What do you know about LGD? ►That It's a good clan

8. Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► Help the clan

9. What makes you think we should accept you? ►I Guess my skills

10. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►Help win clan wars

11. How long have you been playing BeGone? ►5 and a half months

12. When do you like to do your test? ►Anytime

13. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►Leon12

14. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ► A royal marine was on a tour of duty in Helmand province, Afghanistan. Months before he was due to go home again, he got a letter from his girlfriend in England. She said she was seeing another bloke. She was sorry, but their relationship was now over. Could he please, she added, send her back all the photos he had of her?
    The marine was angry and upset, but like true comrades his mates rallied round in his time of need. They got together and pooled all the photos they could spare of the various women they knew. These they then presented to the marine, so he could send them all back to his former girlfriend in England with a note saying:
    "Sorry, but I can't remember which one you are. Could you please pick out your picture and send the rest back to me? Thanks."

Am Sorry, but I don't find your application good enough. Try again in a week. Until then you are welcomed to join us on our raidcall channel.
Raidcall Channel ID : 6854333
Raidcall - http://www.raidcall.com/v7/download-raidcall.html

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:47 am

Nplay link: www.nplay.com/profile/M3leeSniper

best map:pipeline Worst map: courtyard

clan history:none

will i be loyal to lgd: yes

who recommended lgd: no one

what do i know : everything you told me

why do i want to join: because lgd is the best clan i've seen it may not be the biggest but it is well organized

what makes me think you will accept me:i am a decent player good with melee and sniper

what can i contribute: my skills and teamwork

how long have i been playing begone: 1 year this is my fourth profile my second was twofacedsniper

when should you test me: i will message you on Thursday after twelve o'clock pm pacific time if not then i will message you when im ready

do i know any one: no

Back to top Go down
GDRocker

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:03 am

m3leesni wrote:
Nplay link: www.nplay.com/profile/M3leeSniper

best map:pipeline Worst map: courtyard

why do i want to join: because lgd is the best clan i've seen it may not be the biggest but it is well organized

what makes me think you will accept me:i am a decent player good with melee and sniper

how long have i been playing begone: 1 year this is my fourth profile my second was twofacedsniper

when should you test me: i will message you on Thursday after twelve o'clock pm pacific time if not then i will message you when im ready

Your application will be processed by us, it may take sometime, until then spend some time on our RaidCall Channel. ID :  6854333 and get to know us. we would love to have your company.

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:38 pm

• NPlay Profile Link
  • http://www.nplay.com/profile/El3ctricdude
  • Best Map/Worst Map ►Tower/Crane

• Best Gun/Worst Gun ►MP5/shotgun

• Clan History ►NBD,B2k,V4t,HFC,TH

• Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes,i cross my heart and hope to die

• Who recommended you to LGD? ►i applied myself

• What do you know about LGD? ►i know many of its members,they are my frnds:D 

• Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD?

• What makes you think we should accept you? ►i am a pro at begone and i have experience too

• What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►i would play well with its clan tag  all the time

• How long have you been playing BeGone? ►10mths.

• When do you like to do your test? ►whenever you want

• Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►Yes,i like GDrocker and leon12,gdrocker is my good friend

• Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ►51 kills 1 death

[*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
[/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
El3ctricdude

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:49 pm

and iwant join LGD because it looks vv cool,and i like it very much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDRocker

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:58 pm

El3ctricdude wrote:

• NPlay Profile Link

• http://www.nplay.com/profile/El3ctricdude

• Best Map/Worst Map ►Tower/Crane

• Best Gun/Worst Gun ►MP5/shotgun

• Clan History ►NBD,B2k,V4t,HFC,TH

• Will you be loyal to LGD? ►yes,i cross my heart and hope to die

• Who recommended you to LGD? ►i applied myself

• What do you know about LGD? ►i know many of its members,they are my frnds:D 

• Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD?

• What makes you think we should accept you? ►i am a pro at begone and i have experience too

• What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►i would play well with its clan tag  all the time

• How long have you been playing BeGone? ►10mths.

• When do you like to do your test? ►whenever you want

• Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►Yes,i like GDrocker and leon12,gdrocker is my good friend

• Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluation ►51 kills 1 death

[*]
[/color]
[*]
Your application will be processed soon. Until then you are welcomed to join us on our raidcall channel 6854333
cheers

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:41 am

Sanches07
Timpertown/countryside
MO5/shotgun
yes
Vividus
Game BeGone 2 years I signed up now I cho I'm a person very tactic aims
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDRocker

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:15 am

Sanches07 wrote:
Sanches07
Timpertown/countryside
MO5/shotgun
yes
Vividus
Game BeGone 2 years I signed up now I cho I'm a person very tactic aims
Application Rejected as cant understand it..
Try again with proper application format after a week.

PostSubject: Clan   Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:21 pm

[*]NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/BlackScout

[*]Best Map/Worst Map ►Best Map:Pepiline. Worst Map:WareHouse

[*]Best Gun/Worst Gun ►Best Gun:M4A5 Worst Gun:MP5

[*]Clan History ►R.E.D,LF AND DEAD

[*]Will you be loyal to LGD? ►Yup

[*]Who recommended you to LGD? ►DarkChibi

[*]What do you know about LGD? ►LGD Pro

[*]Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►Prozerr 

[*]What makes you think we should accept you? ►Besterr

[*]What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►Prooooooo

[*]How long have you been playing BeGone? ►2013

[*]When do you like to do your test? ►Best

[*]Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►I Dont Know?

[*]Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ►Yup:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
deca

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:51 pm

my profile: http://allianceinfinity.forumshome.com/u29

best map:pipeline and crane Worst map: courtyard

why do i want to join: because lgd is the best clan i've seen it and it is well organized

what makes me think you will accept me:i love this game and i'm good with all kind of guns... except the saw

how long have i been playing begone: 3 month

when should you test me: today afternoon?Smile i don't know, tell me something (davide.decasa@yahoo.com)

post something:

Last edited by deca on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deca

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:55 pm

i have some question... if u can answer me....

what is the "vote to kick"? (i'm italian and i'm not very good in english Wink...)

how is possible that some guys can jump over high buildings (crane) or not die with 100 damage (warehouse)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDRocker

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:35 pm

deca wrote:
i have some question... if u can answer me....

what is the "vote to kick"? (i'm italian and i'm not very good in english Wink...)

how is possible that some guys can jump over high buildings (crane) or not die with 100 damage (warehouse)?
Hes a Hacker..
One should always Kick a guy like that. and if possible report that guy in Forums.

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:38 pm

deca wrote:
my profile: http://allianceinfinity.forumshome.com/u29

best map:pipeline and crane Worst map: courtyard

why do i want to join: because lgd is the best clan i've seen it and it is well organized

what makes me think you will accept me:i love this game and i'm good with all kind of guns... except the saw

how long have i been playing begone: 3 month

when should you test me: today afternoon?Smile i don't know, tell me something (davide.decasa@yahoo.com)

post something:

not the Right application format.. Not Impressed..
Try again after a week. And read the rules and application format before applying to clan.

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:47 pm

BlackSco wrote:
[*]NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/BlackScout

[*]Best Map/Worst Map ►Best Map:Pepiline. Worst Map:WareHouse

[*]Best Gun/Worst Gun ►Best Gun:M4A5 Worst Gun:MP5

[*]Clan History ►R.E.D,LF AND DEAD

[*]Will you be loyal to LGD? ►Yup

[*]Who recommended you to LGD? ►DarkChibi

[*]What do you know about LGD? ►LGD Pro

[*]Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ►Prozerr 

[*]What makes you think we should accept you? ►Besterr

[*]What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►Prooooooo

[*]How long have you been playing BeGone? ►2013

[*]When do you like to do your test? ►Best

[*]Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►I Dont Know?

[*]Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ►Yup:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
[*]
You need to put a little more effort in.
Read the application method before applying again..

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:48 pm

1. NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/Higher

2. Best Map/Worst Map ► Warehouse & Tower / timber

3. Best Gun/Worst Gun ► Mp5 / Nothing

4. Clan History ► -=V.4.T=- Hell's Angels

5. Will you be loyal to LGD? ► Yeah I will be loyal

6. Who recommended you to LGD? ► AhmadTilal

7. What do you know about LGD? ► Legends NEVER DIE!!! and same here!

8. Why do you want to join LGD?  I think it's goood clan
  9. What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► My skills

10. What makes you think we should accept you? ► I'm very older player and i was in V4T it's 3rd lists good clan

11. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►  i dont know

12. How long have you been playing BeGone? ► 2012-12

13. When do you like to do your test? ► when posible & but plz hurry

14. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► First Owner of LGD 2nd AhamdTilal

15. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ►
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon12
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:40 am

Higher wrote:

1. NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/Higher

2. Best Map/Worst Map ► Warehouse & Tower / timber

3. Best Gun/Worst Gun ► Mp5 / Nothing

4. Clan History ► -=V.4.T=- Hell's Angels

5. Will you be loyal to LGD? ► Yeah I will be loyal

6. Who recommended you to LGD? ► AhmadTilal

7. What do you know about LGD? ► Legends NEVER DIE!!! and same here!

8. Why do you want to join LGD?  I think it's goood clan
  9. What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► My skills

10. What makes you think we should accept you? ► I'm very older player and i was in V4T it's 3rd lists good clan

11. What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►  i dont know

12. How long have you been playing BeGone? ► 2012-12

13. When do you like to do your test? ► when posible & but plz hurry

14. Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ► First Owner of LGD 2nd AhamdTilal

15. Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ►
You have been invited to the clan as a test recruit. You are not a permanent member. You can spend time with us on the clan and on our radicall channels. We will inform you when you have been made permanent, any wrong behavior from you and you will be dismissed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allianceinfinity.forumshome.com
SilentKill007

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:15 pm

[*]NPlay Profile Link ►http://www.nplay.com/profile/SilentKill007

[*]Best Map/Worst Map ►Timbertown /Nothing

[*]Best Gun/Worst Gun ►M4A1/Nothing

[*]Clan History ►2 Clans

[*]Will you be loyal to LGD? ►Sure

[*]Who recommended you to LGD? ►GDRocker

[*]What do you know about LGD? ►Bst Clan

[*]Why do you want to join LGD? What do you have to accomplish by joining LGD? ► I will do my best

[*]What makes you think we should accept you? ►I played well

[*]What contributions can you make to LGD if we accept you? ►A win in clan war

[*]How long have you been playing BeGone? ►6 months

[*]When do you like to do your test? ►Evening/Indian time

[*]Do you know anyone from LGD? If yes who are they? ►GDRocker

[*]Post something that is unique to you. Maybe a joke or a screenshot of your high-score,anything,just to put us in a good mood for your evaluvation ►Yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |[LGD]|LEGENDS: Fear Our Fire    

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance Infinity :: Clan Advertisements & Recruitment-
Jump to: